Monday, June 22, 2009

Some new things from Tara Badcock PARIS + TASMANIA

I've been making shoulder bags with red kangaroo leather backs and bird embroidered fronts lately...so I'll have a couple for my ODD+EVEN stall, along with new purses that are Alice in Wonderland themed...I've been obsessively watching Jan Svankmajer's stop-animated film 'Alice', which is brilliant, and is inspiring me enormously!



I will get some more of these cushions made for next weekend, although they won't be the same size/shape (my cushion insert supplier seems not to be answering emails/phone calls, so I hope they get in touch soon?!).

Domestic Jacky Winter cushion, 2009 (silk and Tasmanian Merino wool with freehand machine embroidery, 50 x 60cm).


Majestic Teapot cushion, 2009 (silk and Tasmanian Merino wool with freehand machine embroidery, 50 x 60cm).


Oh, and I'm making some similar-looking tea cosies with the silk and wool too....

Have a lovely week everyone and see you all on Friday/Saturday!

No comments:

Post a Comment